Daily Recommended dosage for using Sceletium tortuosum
Sceletium dosage and Side effects
Kanna are either taken orally or smoked.
Please note that the Sceletium dosage we suggest is based on the feedback we got from our clients. Read our terms and conditions.
Dosage for Oral ingestion:
– Mild effect: 50 – 300mg
– Medium effect: 300mg – 600mg
– Strong effect: 600mg to 800mg
– Extra Strong effect: 800mg – 1000mg
Dosage for Smoking kanna:
– Mild effect: 50 – 100mg
– Medium effect: 100mg – 200mg
– Strong effect: 200mg to 350mg
– Extra Strong effect: 350mg – 450mg
Side effects of Sceletium tortuosum:
– Kanna may interfere with neurally active pharmaceuticals, because it has a similar mechanism.
– Only slight side-effects had been reported (to date) on other websites which includes:
mild headache, slight nausea, but no vomiting, soft or loose stool, with no cramps and a feeling of sedation, which can be corrected by taking lower dosages.
We recommend that you obtain a free sample at first if you are not sure about the Sceletium dosage for your body, or a first time user.
Please note that this is the dosage as per natural, historical usage and these dosages has not been FDA or clinically approved.