Shipping Sceletium tortuosum globally
Shipping Sceletium tortuosum:
Upon confirmation and proof of funds, we start processing your order within 24 hours.
Our general / average lead time is 21 days. Sometimes we run out of this awesome product very quickly. However, we will notify you, should any delays occur.
– When shipping Sceletium, we use the services of the local postal office.
– Normal Flat rate parcels, via Registered International Shipping takes about 7 to 14 working days after dispatch.
– When shipping Sceletium, we use EMS (Express Mail Services). This for both wholesale/bulk orders and international retails sales.
– We will provide you with the tracking details once the parcels had been dispatched.
– If you prefer to use any other courier services, please make sure that you have an account with the specific courier service.
– We offer money back guarantee if our products are not 100% pure, but for no other reason.
– Once the parcle had been dispatched, we do not do refunds unless the material had been returned to us.
– Please try to resolve issues with our sales staff before laying claims with Payfast / PayPal. We are sure that we will be able to accommodate you on any questions or queries whatsoever.
– Once your parcel had been handed in at the postal facility, we cannot speed up the delivery process or have any control over delays that may occur and thus, have fulfilled our duty of ensuring that the parcel is in-transit.
– The parcels normally takes 2 / 3 working days to get to the South African border and once it had been cleared for export, it will take up to 72 hours to reach the customs department in the destination continent from where you can track your parcel via local postal office services with the same tracking details.
– We cannot be held liable for any delays that may occur after the parcel had been submitted to the postal facility.